You can fill your ITR sitting at home yourself, you will not have to worry about CA, just follow these 10 steps to file ITR online at home
10 Steps To File ITR Online At Home: If you want, you can also fill your ITR manually. Its process is very easy and we are giving you step by step information about how you can file income tax return.
10 Steps To File ITR Online At Home: People are filling their Income Tax Return (ITR) in a hurry as the last date is approaching. By the way, many people get their income tax returns filed from CA because they feel that it is a heavy task. but it’s not like that. If you want, you can also fill your ITR manually. Its process is very easy and we are giving you step by step information about how you can file income tax return.
File your income tax return online in this way: These are the 10 steps to file ITR online at home
- You have to first visit www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal After that you have to login by entering your user id password.
- If you haven’t created your account yet, create an account first.
- Then when you open it.
- You have to click on the option of e-File. After this a link will come in which Income Tax Return will be written, click on it.
- Now in the new page that will open, your PAN number will be already filled. All you need to do is enter the Assessment Year, ITR Form Number, Filing Type in the Original/Revised Return.
- Then click on Continue.
- Then you will be asked for some details, fill them.
- After this a page will open in which the details of tax paid and verification will be available. Here you have to choose the option according to you.
- Now check the form. After that submit it.
- Then you have to do e-verification. For this OTP will be sent to your phone number. Just enter the OTP and you are done.
Keep in mind that if you face any kind of problem, then you must consult a CA.