Read Along App : Read Along (formerly Bolo) is an no-cost and entertaining speech-based Reading tutor application designed for children of 5 and up.
It aids them to improve their reading abilities in English and others (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish & Portuguese) by encouraging youngsters to read aloud fascinating stories and gather badges and stars in conjunction using “Diya”, the helpful in-app assistant.
Diya watches children while they read, and provides immediate feedback on whether they are reading well. It also helps to get them through when they are stuck, even if they are offline and without data!
Features of Read Along App
- It works offline : Once downloaded, it operates offline, meaning it does not require any information.
- Secure : Since the app is geared towards kids, there are no ads and all personal information is kept within the app.
- Free: The app is completely free to use and offers a large collection of books for various reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids and Chhota Bheem, with new books being added on a regular basis.
- Games: Educational games within the app let you have fun while learning.
- In-App Reading AssistantDiya The in-app reading assistant, helps children read out loud, and gives positive reinforcement for reading correctly. It also assists them when they are stuck.
- Multi Child Profile: Multiple children can utilize the same app and make their own profiles to track their performance.
- Personalised: The app recommends the appropriate level of difficulty books for each child based on their reading ability.
Languages available in Read Along App
By using Read Along, children can enjoy a wide range of exciting and exciting stories in a variety of languages such as:
- Hindi (hiNdii)
- Bangla (baaNlaa)
- Urdu (rdw)
- Telugu (telugu)
- Marathi (mraatthii) Tamil (tmilll)
- Spanish (Espanol)
- Portuguese (Portugues)
- In only 10 minutes of fun and practicing every day, encourage your child to be an avid reader for the rest of their lives!
જ્ઞાન સહાયક ભરતી પરિપત્ર ડાઉનલોડ કરવા:
Important links : Read Along App
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.