Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 PMJAY Registration Online & Benefits
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022: Under the Ayushman Bharat yojana, financial health insurance is being provided by the Government of India to the poor and backward families of the country to overcome the major health problems. This was done in the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh on the day of Baba Bhim Rao Ambedkar Jayanti in April 2018 and has been implemented across the country on 25 September 2018 on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. Under the PMJAY scheme, the central government is providing health insurance assistance of Rs 5 lakh annually to the poor families of the country.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
When the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana in the year 2000, dental care was covered under the program. However, after a while, dental treatment was removed of the scheme under the direction of the state. Following that, only a handful of surgeries for dental implants were covered under the scheme. In the meantime, the Dental Council of India was continually requesting the Health Ministry to include dental treatments under the scheme. With this in mind it is looking into adding dental treatments to the program.
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Released Date||14th April 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PMABY Scheme Apply Online||Activated Now|
|Scheme Last Date||Not Updated|
|Beneficiary||All the Citizens of India|
|Financial Assistant Under this Scheme||Health Insurance Up to 5 Lakhs|
Check Also: New BPL List Gujarat
Conditions included by Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Prostate Cancer
- Coronary Artery Replacement
- Skull Base Surgery
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- By Bypass Method
- Double Valve Replacement
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Tissue Expander
Check Also: Sarkari Yojana Helpline Numbers
The diseases that are not included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Fertility Related Procedures
- Individual Diagnosis
- Organ Transplant
Check Also: New BPL List Gujarat
Benefits of PMJAY Scheme
- More than 10 million families are covered by this program.
- In the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana program, health insurance that is up to 5 lakh is offered to families with low incomes.
- These families are also added to PMJAY Yojana that was announced in the year 2011.
- In this plan the price of medicine and medicines will be covered by the government and 1350 illnesses are treated.
- There is no need to invest money in order to avail this program.
- We also have Ayushman Bharat Yojana under the name the Jan Arogya Yojana.
- The scheme will be managed through Health Ministry. Ministry of Health.
- By this method the financially weak do not have to worry about finances for the treatment they require.
Check Also: Download Birth & Death Certificate
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2022
In this program over 10 crore poor families will be able the cost of health insurance. Ayushman Bharat Yojana also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. In the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, no-cost treatments will be provided in public hospitals, panel hospitals and privately-owned health facilities. This article will give you all the details about PradhanMantri Ayushman Bhharat Scheme such as the registration process, eligibility tests as well as the process for applying and documents, among others.
Check Also: [Registration] Maha Awas Yojana
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Of All Family Members
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
The Process of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Online 2022
- First of all, to apply under the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme, https://pmjay.gov.in/
- Visit the Public Service Center (CSC) and bring a photocopies of all the original documents.
- Following this, the person who is the agent for Jan Seva Kendra (CSC) will examine all documents and verify that you are registered under the scheme and issue you with the registration.
- Then, after about 10 to 15 working days, you will receive the golden card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra.
- Your registration is successful.
Process To Download PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 App
- In the beginning, you must start the Google Play Store.
- Then, type Ayushman Bharat into the box for search.
- A list of apps will appear before you. From the options, select the most popular app.
- Then, you need to click on the Install button.
- When you hit the download button, Ayushman Bharat App downloads to your phone. be downloaded onto your phone.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Call Center Number- 14555/1800111565
- Address: – 3rd, 7th & 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001