Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan: Welcome to this informative article on Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan! Do you need a loan that can be credited to your bank account in just 20 minutes? Then, look no further! In this article, we will introduce you to the super-fast Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Scheme. Get ready to learn all about it!
To be eligible for a Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan, an applicant must be between 21 to 67 years of age and have a CIBILE score of 750 or above. Keep these requirements in mind before applying.
Bajaj Finance : Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
|The name of the lending institution
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan.
|starting from 11%
|Maximum loan amount
|35 lakh rupees
|from minimum 12 months to maximum 84 months
Need money in an emergency but low on savings? Bajaj Finance offers personal loans with low interest rates to help you meet unexpected expenses. Be it for wedding, festival, travel or any other personal expenses, Bajaj Finance Personal Loan can help. No need to sell your hard earned wealth. Apply for a personal loan from Bajaj Finance today!
Main Purpose of Bajaj Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is designed to provide financial support when you need it most. Say goodbye to borrowing from lenders or selling your assets. Bajaj Finance offers personal loans easily and quickly to meet your financial needs. With Bajaj Personal Loan, you can purchase electronic goods at 0% interest by applying for a Bajaj Finance Card at your nearest shop. Get the funds you need quickly and easily with Bajaj Personal Loan.
Benefits and Advantages of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offers several benefits to make borrowing easy and convenient for you:
- Choose from 3 loan types: Term Loan, Flexi Term Loan and Flexi Hybrid Loan
- There are no part-prepayment charges on flexi term loans
- Loan amount Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 35 lakhs
- Repayment options ranging from 12 months to 84 months
- Fast approval in just 5 minutes with online application process.
- Avail these benefits and apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan today
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
To be eligible for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Indian citizen
- Age between 21 to 67 years
- Employed in MNC, Private, Govt or Self Employed
- Worth doing business
- CIBIL score 750 or above
- Minimum monthly salary of 22000 or depending on your place of residence.
Documents required for personal loan?
To apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan, you will need the following documents:
- KYC document
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter Identity Card
- Employee ID Card
- 2 months salary slip
- 3 months bank statement (if you have a salary account)
Having all these documents ready will make your application process easier and increase your chances of getting approved for the loan. You can apply in person at the nearest shop or online.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan 2023 may vary depending on factors like applicant’s CIBILE score, age, employment, salary and banking history. It usually goes beyond 13%. However, it is best to check with the lender for the exact interest rate.
How to apply offline
To apply for Bajaj Personal Loan Offline, you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the nearest Bajaj branch
- Meet with an employee of the financier
- Get details about the loan from the financier staff
- Fill and submit the loan application form
- Complete the document verification process
- If all the documents are found to be correct then the loan will be sanctioned
- After approval, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
How to Apply Online for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan online:
- Visit Bajaj Finserv Direct Online Application Page for Personal Loan.
- Enter the loan amount you wish to apply for and click on Apply.
- Get the OTP by entering your details and verify it.
- Fill in your basic information, such as your name, PAN number, date of birth and pin code.
- Select your loan amount, repayment term and complete your KYC.
- Submit the application and the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.