The Covid – 19 warriors Competition campaign For Student
Covid – 19 Worriors Compititions for Students by state government Of Gujarat
Participate in drawing essay and poetry writing competition organized by Gujarat government with your children sitting at home and win prizes. If the child can draw a picture from home and send it by email or post to the district office, then your child has a vacation at home to cultivate talent.
Gandhinagar Thursday: In the wake of continued lock down to combat and contain global pandemic novel corona virus COVID-19, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani here today made a series of announcements as gift to 61- lack middle class families on the eve of 60th Gujarat Foundation Day on May 1, 2020.
In a message, Mr. Rupani exhorted people of Gujarat to celebrate the state’s foundation day in a unique way with austerity, greeting exchanges online, in accordance with the prevailing unforeseen situation. He asked people to pledge to maintain health and hygiene at hashtag vija sankalp from their video-photo footage, Instagram, Twitter and such social media platform.
He appealed to people to contribute their share in government efforts to maintain vigil against and unitedly fight the dreaded virus, observing protocols like social distancing, wearing mask and washing hands after touching likely contaminated objects or surface.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://kirtithakkar.com/post/some-wonderful-photographs-of-lockdown-look-positive-impect/” icon=”” target=”true” nofollow=”false”]Amaizing Photos Of Lockdown[/button]
Covid – 19 Worriors Compitition Prize::::
- First No. Prize : Rs.15000
- Second No. Prize :: Rs.11000
- Third No. Prize ::: Rs. 5000
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken the world by a storm. In the fight against this pandemic, India had announced a 21-day lockdown on March 24, 2020. As the lockdown period drew to an end on April 14, 2020, the Prime Minister of India addressed the nation and announced a 19-day extension of that lockdown. This move was introduced in an effort to ‘break the chain’ of transmission of the virus and enforce social distancing amongst the citizens.
The guidelines for the nationwide lockdown rule that each citizen must remain at home except for emergencies. As the whole nation is shut down and the state borders remain sealed, only essential services are plying. While stepping out for essentials is allowed, people are advised to maintain at least one-meter distance, wear masks and use alcohol-based sanitizer. In order to ensure and enforce social distancing, the warriors at the forefront have been the local police forces and the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
The Department of Art at American University encompasses the creative activities of the fine arts, painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking, and multimedia; the artistic applications of design; and theoretical and historical concerns of humanistic discipline . we provide degree programs in humanistic discipline , graphic design, and studio art, also as an array of elective courses. MISSION We provide students with the tools to know the historical and contemporary criteria for the making of art works; foster rigorous and unique investigation; promote an environment of enthusiasm, dedication, and intensive effort; and prepare students for careers within the arts.
The child who comes first at the district level will be given a prize of Rs. 15,000 by the government. The second number will be given Rs. 11,000 by the government and the third number will be given Rs. 5,000 by the government.
HERE ARE SOME QUOTES TO SAY THANKS TO CORONAVIRUS Worriors
- ‘No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks’. James Allen
- Thank you for being you. Thank you!
- Let us be kinder to one another. Thank corona warriors.
- Please accept this thank-you from me to express a million thanks to you for your work.
- There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
- ‘I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder’ -G.K. Chesterton
- Many many thanks for being there. Thank you for helping us
- Your work deserves appreciation. Thank you!
- Thanks for being there for everyone 24*7. Thank you
- Thank you for saving me and my family. Thank you!
- We should encourage them for the work coronavirus helpers have been performing when most people are sitting home. It is because of the Covid – 19 helpers that the nation is being able to contain the Covid-19 pandemic. Say thanks!