Dictionary All Language App : Dictionary All Language & Voice Translator. Download the biggest translation of foreign languages using your free dictionary. All languages and images, voice, and speech translator for free.
This dictionary is free and the biggest dictionary word, with greater than 500000 word. The app will instantly interpret every copy word or sentence within any app.
Camera(Image) Translator can automatically detect more than 150 languages within the image. You don’t need to input a language while making the translation. It is very simple to comprehend what the meaning is of the text in the image.
Simple user interface that allows you to learn and understand the simple translator. A separate vocabulary section helps readers to learn new vocabulary.
It also has a quiz on English to help you improve your English in this application.
It’s the best offline advanced Dictionary and Translator app for anyone in the world like students, teachers professionals, travelers and learners, children both girls and boys players, business professionals, and many more..
Dictionary All Language App Features:
- Odia Dictionary Odia Dictionary: You can download an offline version of Odia today.
- Camera Translation: Quickly translate words using Offline OCR technology.
- Word Lock Screen: Show words you want to display on the Lock Screen without network by connecting to the offline application.
- Quick Search on the Lock Screen Search words or phrases within the lock screen. No need to unlock your mobile.
- Copy to translate Copy any sentence or word when browsing, messaging, or even reading news articles, to instantly translate it into meaning.
- Quick Translate: Learn the meaning of the notification bar, without opening U-Dictionary.
- Offline Dictionary: 38 Languages and synonyms as well as antonyms, phrases related words English examples of sentences Collins Advanced Dictionary and WordNet Dictionary.
- Word for Today: Learning each day a new word.
- Small Installation Package: Only 17MB.
- Display Languages for 14: Now you are able to read in your language of choice.
- A perfect English Pronunciation: True UK (British) along with a US (American) Accent.
- Roman script: U-Dictionary offers Roman script with a basic definitions that will help you pronounce it.
- Sample Sentences: compiled from the most renowned news sites across the world, including BBC, NPR, etc.
- Speech Recognition: Say the word to discover the meaning.
- My Words: File important words in different folders.
- English Articles: Great Articles to be read.
Dictionary All Language App offers Online Dictionary & Offline Dictionary in the following 38 languages:
English Arabic Dictionary, English Bangla Dictionary, English Chinese Simplified Dictionary, English Chinese Traditional Dictionary, English Dictionary, English Filipino Dictionary, English French Dictionary, English German Dictionary, English Gujarati Dictionary, English Hausa Dictionary, English Hindi Dictionary, English Igbo Dictionary, English Indonesian Dictionary, English Italian Dictionary, English Japanese Dictionary, English Kannada Dictionary. English Khmer Dictionary, English Korean Dictionary, English Lao Dictionary, English Malay Dictionary, English Malayalam Dictionary, English Marathi Dictionary, English Nepali Dictionary, English Pashto Dictionary, English Portuguese Dictionary, English Punjabi Dictionary, English Russian Dictionary, English Sindhi Dictionary, English Spanish Dictionary, English Swahili Dictionary, English Tamil Dictionary, English Telugu Dictionary, English Thai Dictionary, English Turkish Dictionary, English Urdu Dictionary, English Vietnamese Dictionary & English Yoruba Dictionary.
Important links : Dictionary All Language App
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.