DigiLocker App, a flagship initiative of Digital India (the Government of India), is an important step in transforming India to a knowledge-based society. DigiLocker, a platform that aims to achieve paperless government, is an electronic platform for the issuance and validation of documents and certificates.
The DigiLocker App website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/.
DigiLocker now allows you to access all your documents and certifications on your mobile device.
How do I create an account with DigiLocker App?
- First attend digilocker.gov.in or digitallocker.gov.in.
- Click on Check in to the right.
- Enter your mobile number on the new page that opens.
- DigiLocker sends an OTP via SMS to the mobile phone number entered.
- Set your username and password.
- DigiLocker is now available.
DigiLocker App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for Android.
DigiLocker is said to have 130 million users registered according to the Download DigiLocker site. DigiLocker has so far uploaded 1 crore 90 lakhs documents and eSigned 6.6 lakhs documents.
How do I upload documents to DigiLocker App?
- DigiLocker can be downloaded by logging in.
- Click on the Upload Documents link on the left.
- Write a brief description of the document.
- Click on the Upload button.
- On DigiLocker, you’ll store your driver’s license etc. You can store documents alongside your marksheets from 10th, 12th and graduation. You can only upload documents up to 50MB. You may also upload documents in a folder.
The Central Transport Department recently issued a directive for the traffic police stating that DigiLocker documents are also valid to be verified. Indian Railways had previously accepted DigiLocker documents for verification. You’ll need to show your Download DigiLocker documents at the time you are being checked by the traffic police or rail journey.
Download DigiLocker, a flagship initiative of Digital India (the Government of India), is an important step in the transformation of India into a knowledge-based society. The Download DigiLocker platform is designed to support the concept of paperless government. It allows for the digital issuance and validation of documents & certifications, eliminating the need for physical documents. The Download DigiLocker website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/
Now you can access your documents and certifications from your Download DigiLocker mobile device.
This app can help you find out who the current owner is and how old a vehicle is when you buy a used car. This app provides vehicle registration information like owner name and fuel type. It also includes registration dates and chassis numbers.
Verify the vehicle registration information. Change the owner details immediately if they are incorrect.
App provides citizens with access to Transport Services through mobile applications. This app gives citizens instant access to a variety of information, services, and utilities relating to the Transport Sector. This app aims to provide convenience for the citizen and transparency to the system.
This is an official government app that allows you to search for vehicle registration numbers in India.
It gives you complete information on a vehicle, including –
- Owner Name
- Registration date
- Registration Authority
- Make Model
- Fuel Type
- Vehicle Age
- Vehicle class
- Validity of Insurance
- Validity of Fitness
You can also create virtual DLs and RCs and verify the DL details. This app is available in English.
Highlights DigiLocker App: Virtual RC/DL; Encrypted QR Code; Information Services, DL/RC Search, Road Offence Reporting; Road Accident Reporting; Transport Notification for the Citizen. Locations of RTO/Traffic Offices. Transport Office services related to the complete transport office will be available soon.
This app has many benefits
1. Enter the registration number to find out about any vehicle that has been parked, stolen or accidently.
2. Verify your car registration details.
3. Check the details of any used vehicle.
4. You can check the registration and age of a used car before you buy it.
Important links of DigiLocker App
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.