Google Find My Device App : Find and lock, erase, or play a song from any misplaced Android device
Find your missing Android device and secure it until you find it back
Features of Google Find My Device App
Check your smartphone, tablet or any other Android gadgets along with accessories on the map. If you don’t have a current location it will show the last location that is online.
Utilize indoor mapping for help locate your devices at malls, airports or other buildings that are large.
Connect to your devices using Google Maps through pressing the location of your device and then tapping the Maps icon.
Play an audio in full volume even if the phone is turned to silence
erase the lost Android device or secure it and include a personal message and contact details to the lock screen
Find out the battery and network status
See hardware details
How To Find Your Phone Utilizing Google Find My Device App
How to Find Your Phone With Google’s Search My Phone: Android phones have grown extremely common in India Today and make up a large share. In this rapidly-changing world it is easy to get be lost and even lose your smartphone accidentally. In some other cases several users have been stolen from their phones due to their absence at the time of incident.
If you’ve been in such An Situation and Want to Find Your Phone’s location This comprehensive guide includes everything you require. Android comes with built-in tools to track down a smartphone using your Google Account. There are various other OEM and third Third-Party Solutions that provide more features. If You’re a Samsung Mobile user, then you should seriously consider setting up Your Samsung Account to support tracking of your smartphone.
- View Your Phone or tablet on a Map. If the Current Location isn’t available You’ll see the Last known location.
- Utilize Indoor Maps to Help You Locate Your Device in Airports and Centres For Shopping Centres or other large buildings
- Connect to Your Device Using Google Maps By tapping The Location Of Your Device and Then Maps Icon. Maps Icon
- You can play a sound at full Volume, Even if Your Device Is Not On
- Remove The Device or Lock It With A Personalized message and contact number on The Lock Screen
- Check the Battery Status and Network Status.
- Refer to Hardware Specifications
Permissions Notice in Google Find My Device App
- Location: Must Display Your Device’s Current Location on The Map
- Contacts: You’ll need to Log In To The Email Address that is associated with your Google Account
- The loss of a smartphone can be Very stressful, given the volume of personal information and photos stored on it. Monitoring a device can be very helpful in keeping Your Kids Safe and Knowing where they are.
- In this article, we discuss Find My Device by Google That is a service that works on all Android smartphones that have Google Play Services In addition, we talk Concerning a Similar Service Provided By Samsung, the well-known manufacturer. Samsung
Google Find My Device App
- Google’s Search My Device App Is A must-have for all Android users. If you have added an Google Account to your Android Device You can check if Find My Device Is Automatically Turned on. You can verify this by going to Settings > Security > Find My Device. You can download the app for free from the Play Store, or use it Through The Web Portal to locate your smartphone.
How to locate your lost or Stolen smartphone using Google Find My Device App
- You can either download the Find My Device Application From Google Play Store Or Navigate to the Web Application Using the Link below.
- After you have installed the application After logging in, make sure That Your Location Is On.
- After the Application is Running, It’s Now Possible to find your phone as So Long as it is connected to a Wi-fi Network or You’ve turned the Mobile Data on.
- To add another step In addition, it could be required to switch off the Location Services on in the Mobile Phone to enable better tracking.
- You can also lock the device remotely and write a message along with an alternative phone number, which allows Someone to contact you quickly if they find the device.
- You can also play a Sound on the Smartphone remotely It will play a loud sound on the smartphone Even if the device was In Silent or Vibrate Sound Profile.
- As a worst-case scenario If you are unable to succeed in Recovering the Device and the data in the smartphone is more valuable, you Are able to wipe the device and the Device Will be Factory Reset.
Important links : Google Find My Device App
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.