How To File A Cyber Crime Complaint Online
How To File A Cyber Crime Complaint Online: Report cyber crime online from home, it is very easy way
If you want to know how to file a cyber crime complaint online. Reporting cyber crime has now become easy in India. You can complain online from your home. Read below to know the complete process how to file a cyber crime complaint online.
People nowadays mostly pay online. Be it paying electricity bills or booking tickets, they make online payments for all. Many people also become victims of cybercrime due to excessive use of internet. This includes banking fraud, online scams and much more. To protect people from this, the Government of India has launched Cyber Crime Portal.
Check Also: Apply For Tatkal Passport Online
Here people can raise their voice against them by registering a report of cybercrime that happened to them. If you have no idea about this portal then don’t worry. Today in this article, we are going to tell the complete process of making a complaint through this portal. Come on, let’s know.
Check Also: DuckDuckGo | Best Privacy Browser
How to File a Cyber Crime Complaint Online?
- To register your complaint, you must first go to the Cyber crime portal. Or you can click here.
- After that scroll down on the home page and come down. A box will be made here.
- In that you will get 2 options Learn About Cyber Crime and File a Complaint. From this click on File a Complaint.
- Then click on I accept.
- After doing this a new window will open in front of you. In this, click on the button of Report Other Cyber crime.
- If you have not already registered on the portal then click on Click Here for New User.
- Now enter all the details being asked like state, email id, mobile number etc. Then enter the OTP on the number and click on submit.
- After this you will be asked to fill all the information in the form. The form will have 4 parts.
- In this, the details of the incident, suspect details, complaint details will have to be entered.
- Fill all the things asked in Incidents detail i.e. detail section of the incident.
- Then click on Save and Next.
- Similarly fill all the details and finally click on Confirm and Submit button.
- You can also download the PDF file of the complaint.
|Read Detail In Hindi||Click Here|
How to track complaint status
To track your complaint, click on the Track your complaint option given on the home page. Then fill the required details and submit. After this you will be able to see the status of your complaint.