Ayushman Mitra Registration 2022 | Ayushman Bharat Recruitment | Ayushman mitra ID online registration | ayushman mitra vacancy 2021-22 | Ayushman Mitra Registration | आयुष्मान मित्र भर्ती ऑनलाइन
This PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 (PMJAY) of the Modi government is a mega National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) for the poor people of the country. PMJAY Scheme provides health insurance of Rs 5 lakh to the people of the country for secondary and tertiary hospitalization.
Under this scheme of the central government, the decision to appoint Ayushman Mitra in government and private hospitals have been taken by the government. Under this scheme of the government, where people will get free treatment on one hand, on the other hand, employment will be encouraged in the country. Under Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2022, one lakh Ayushman Mitra will be posted in the hospital and all these Ayushman Mitra will be given a salary of more than 15 thousand rupees.
Ayushman Mitra Recruitment Scheme 2022
If you want to take advantage of the services related to this scheme of the government by doing Ayushman Mitra Online Registration, then for this you have to first complete the process of ayushmanmishra Online Registration (Arogya Mitra) from the official portal of the government, as you all know. The PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 is the country’s biggest health scheme, under which the government provides free treatment facilities to the people.
To complete this task on a large scale, the government has brought out new Ayushman Mitra Recruitment, in which any person of the country can apply, how to take advantage of the scheme and how to fill out the Ayushman Mitra Bharti Application Form, we have given complete information about it below. Check given and see the process of eligibility criteria, benefits, objective online apply, etc. of the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Bharti Highlights
|Scheme name||Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2022|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt.|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Recruitment of Ayushman Mitra|
Objectives of Arogya Mitra Recruitment Scheme
The government provides PMJAY Aayushman Card (ayushman bharat scheme) to all the people of the country, under which people can get free treatment up to ₹ 5 Lakh in government and private hospitals under this Ayushman Bharat scheme, for which they can be charged any fee to anyone. No need to give
Any beneficiary whose name is included in Ayushman Bharat Yojana can take advantage of this scheme by getting this Ayushman card made, but people do not face any problem in getting an Ayushman card, so the government has taken out Ayushman Mitra Bharti (ayushman mitra online apply). So that people can easily get their PMJAY card made easily through Ayushman Mitra.
Eligibility Criteria Of Ayushman Mitra Bharti
To apply for Ayushman Mitra Recruitment 2022, the applicant should have the following documents, only then he can apply for this scheme:
- Only residents of India are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant should have passed 12th.
- For applying in the scheme, the applicant must have computer knowledge.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35.
- The candidate must have complete knowledge of the local language.
- To become Ayushman Mitra , the applicant should have complete knowledge of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Aadhar Card
- identity proof
- address proof
- Bank passbook
- passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Type Of Work
If you are applying under the scheme, then you will have to do the following actions under the scheme and help people to take advantage of the scheme:
- Helping beneficiaries to verify their eligibility
- Helping the beneficiaries to generate Ayushman card through nearest CSC or Hospital.
- To help the beneficiaries in the identification of the hospitals to benefit from the scheme
- Providing information about Ayushman Bharat Scheme to the people.
- The needy will have to inform about the scheme.
Ayushman Mitra Online Apply 2022
If you want to apply in this scheme of the government and want to help people by becoming an Ayushman Mitra under this scheme, then you have to follow the process given below:
- To apply, first go to the official website ayushman mitra portal.
- Click on the link given below to visit the official website https://pmjay.gov.in/en/ayushman-mitra
- After this, the home page of the scheme will open in front of you.
- Here you now have to click on the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” button.
- Now the link to apply will appear in front of you
- To register here you have to click on Self Registration link.
- After this, now the registration page will appear in front of you.
- For Self Registration, you have to enter your Mobile Number and Aadhaar No.
- As soon as you have done your self-registration, then now you can click on the Ayushman Mithra Registration button.
- After this, the scheme Ayushman Mitra Bharti Registration Form will come in front of you, here you have to fill the form correctly.
- At last you have to submit the complete and complete the verification process.
How To Login Ayushman Mitra
When you complete the Ayushman Mithra registration process, after that you can easily login to the Ayushman Mithra portal, the process of login is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- After that click on the Registration link.
- Now scroll down the page.
- Here you have to click on the “Ayushman Mithra Login” button.
- After this, you have to login to the portal by filling your login details.
Read also: MobiKwik App | UPI, Bills, PayLater
Ayushman Mitra FAQs
How to become Ayushman mitra?
To become Ayushman Mitra, you have to register online, for this, you can go to the official website of the scheme.
How to apply in Ayushman Mitra Bharti 2022?
The application form of Ayushman Mitra Recruitment can be filled out from the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
What is the official website of Ayushman Mitra?
The official website of Ayushman Bharat Mitra is https://pmjay.gov.in/en/ayushman-mitra.
Who has started the Ayushman Bharat Bharti scheme?
Ayushman Recruitment Scheme has been started by the Central Government for all the citizens of the country.