Life360: Find Family & Friends Android App: Life360’s Family Locator simplifies life in the digital world by making it easy to stay connected to the people who matter most.
With Life360 you can:
- Create your own private groups, called “Circles,” of family members and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
- View the real-time location of family members on a private family map that’s only visible to your Circle.
- Receive real-time alerts when family members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
- See the location of stolen or lost phones
- Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on similar apps
- Works on both Android Phones and iPhones
Real-Time Location Sharing
Stay connected and in sync with your entire family and eliminate the multiple texts needed to coordinate your family events and daily life. Family Locator alerts you when your family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS sensors in your phone, family locator can also advise if someone is running late.
The Life360 app uses state-of-the-art GPS location technology to report the real-time whereabouts of family members that have accepted your invitation to join your circle and share their location. Simply install the Life360 Family Locator app on your phone, and invite your family. Once registered, each member appears as a unique icon on the navigational map so you’ll know exactly where they are. No need to send annoying “Where are your?” or “What’s your ETA?” texts, the Life360 Family Locator puts this information at your fingertips. And to make life super easy, we send you alerts the moment your family arrives at an appointed location!
For best reliability:
- Place your phone is in a secure position such as in your pocket, phone holder, or glove box
- Have your phone with WiFi turned on
- Make sure your phone is well charged
- Use the latest version of the Life360 app
Crash Detection has not been tested on motorcycles, scooters, or three-wheel trikes. However, we’re always working to improve the reliability and the types of collisions that we can detect.
In order for our app to work properly, we need a few permissions. Don’t worry – when you create an account, we help you through this quick and easy process.
- Location – Life360 locates you and your family members on a shared, private map. This setting allows us to show location accurately and quickly.
- Phone permission – Life360 has a feature called Driver Care Support that, with a single push of a button, connects you to a live representative over the phone. Our live representative knows who you are and where you are to assist in roadside situations such as tows, jumps, and lockouts. We also offer an immediate emergency response in the case of a vehicular collision. Phone permissions allow us to connect your phone to the live representative and authenticate that you are the one calling them.
- Network – This connects you to the Internet and allows us to send and receive location information to and from family members on your private map.
સ્કૂલ ઇન્સ્પેક્ટરની શાળામાં હાજરી બાબત લેટર વાંચવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Explore Life360 for free:
- Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work. Protect your drivers and passengers and respond to a car crash faster with automatic Crash Detection, and stay safe on the go with automated SOS.
- Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch. Find the plan that fits your family’s unique needs and try free for 7 days.
|Famaily Locator Apps||Click Here|
|Our Homepage||Click Here|
Find Family & Friends Android App
Life360 offers Free Crash Detection to all members in the U.S., United Kingdom, and Canada, and emergency response for all members in a Gold or Platinum Membership Circle in the U.S. and Canada. When Life360 detects that you have been in a serious collision (either as a passenger or as a driver), we’ll contact you.