Lockdown 2.0 exemption listing from April 20: All you want to understand
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Wednesday issued a revised listing of guidelines for stage two of lockdown allowing particular businesses to operate from April 20. From the revised lockdown guidelines, agriculture, healthcare and businesses operating in rural regions are exempted in the lockdown since they drop beneath essential services. Here’s the listing of what’s transpiring through the elongated lockdown period.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Wednesday issued a revised listing of guidelines for stage two of lockdown allowing particular businesses to operate from April 20. From the revised lockdown guidelines, agriculture, healthcare and businesses operating in rural regions are exempted in the lockdown since they drop beneath essential services.
According to the Home Ministry’s revised lock down guidelines, pick industrial tasks are permitted to restart their operations, together with adequate safeguards and compulsory standard operating protocols (SOPs); along with the electronic market. The MHA guidelines also urge National Directives for COVID-19 administration; SOPs for social distancing at workplaces, offices, factories and institutions; and, penalties for offences regarding breach of lock down steps under applicable sections of Disaster Management Act 2005 and IPC, 1860.
The lock down guidelines are published a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the expansion of nation-wide lock down.
List of actions exempted during Lock down 2.0 from April 2020.
- All Medical centers which have Aayush, health infrastructure associated functions.
- Postal services together with post offices throughout the nation.
- Public utility functions like water, sanitation and waste control from Municipal/local bodies in states and union territories.
- Empty trucks to pick up products or to reunite after providing products.
- Infrastructure projects like the building of buildings, roads, irrigation projects such as MSME in rural places.
- IT businesses, but with just 50 percent personnel and under the rigorous provisions of social bookmarking standards.
- E-commerce firms’ operations.
- Offices of country authorities, union lands and their autonomous/subordinates.
- Social industry including monitoring homes, after-care houses and Anganwadis.
- MGNREGA associated function.
- Industries associated with the creation of vital goods, businesses in rural regions.
- Movement of both cargos and essential items throughout the nation.
- Public utilities like petroleum and gas industry.
- Movement of personal vehicles in the event of any medical crisis. In the instance of Two-wheelers, just the driver will be permitted.
- Offices of sections under the authorities of India and its subordinates.
Truck repair stores and dhabas on highways with prescribed social bookmarking standards. If any new place is contained in the class of a containment zone, the actions allowed in that region until the period of its categorization as a containment zone, could be suspended, except for those tasks which are specifically allowed under the principles of Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India.