Conducting online classes by Microsoft Teams Full Guideline
You are well aware of the fact that in all schools, teaching through Microsoft Teams Virtual Classes, the education of children in schools has become irregular during Covid-19.
The teachers of your district are going to school and doing home learning for all the children without a device in their own way. As per the instructions, Daily is also informing the parents about home learning.
In addition to std. 9-10 and Std. Live webcasts are also being done through YouTube, Facebook, Microsoft Teams, and Geo TV under Gujarat Virtual School for 11-12.
Teachers are also helping to reach out to all the students through its link etc. In addition, students have a home education through education as a whole.
A survey was conducted to find out whether there is a device or not and this survey has revealed that almost 90% of the students in the state are using digital devices.
Many initiatives and efforts have been made for this purpose as part of which Microsoft has created user accounts for all children and teachers studying in all government and grant-aided schools in Std. 1 to 12
It has been found that at present only a few teachers are teaching children using Microsoft Teams. Teachers conduct compulsory virtual classes through Microsoftreams by using their mobile, tablet, laptop, etc. device as and when required. You are also expected to join certain categories from the district level.
As per the above schedule, in order to prepare the lesson planning presentation, the teachers of your district can take/use the help of district education and training buildings.
View pdf from here: Pdf made by mihir solanki and sunil chaudhri.
According to the above schedule, the school will have to take classes at the appropriate time for parents and children.
In this class, if there are any questions in the subjects taught by DD Girnar and Gujarat Virtual School, the teachers can also solve them.
It can also organize other activities. You can also do a Quiz, Prayer, Extra Activity. Supervise the classes taken by the teachers by Microsoft teams from your level and also send the weekly progress here. Included is a guide to conducting online classes by Microsoft Teams.
Below are guidelines for conducting online classes by Microsoft Teams.
1. The Ayyar / Headmaster will have to prepare a collective schedule in consultation with the school teachers to ensure that all the subjects are covered in a week.
2. Reach out to parents and students on schedule and provide daily class information in advance. (One day before class)
3. Every teacher in the school must take an hour of online learning through Microsoft Teams.
4. Initially teachers can get necessary guidance from Principal / CRC Block MIS to run the class through Microsoft teams.
5. Provide necessary guidance or handholding to children/parents if teachers feel the need to use Microsoft Teams to participate in the class.
6. Plan in stages when the number of classes is very small and encourage as many students as possible to join in a way that involves all the children in the class.
7. D.D. Do not organize these classes during telecast time for relevant standard subjects of Girnar or Gujarat Virtual School classes.
8. Prioritize the convenience of their time so that maximum students can participate.
9. There should be no external disturbance during class.
10. Keep 40-45 minutes for elementary classes (one-hour duration 30-35 minutes for standard 3 to 8 and take secondary classes 9 to 12).
11. Give a break of 10-15 minutes between two consecutive hours.
12, to encourage students to discuss in detail by making it interesting in the online class.
13, Discuss how to use the Internet with caution with regular students to guide them towards the academic activity.
14. To correct the hour based on the comments received for immediate and continuous feedback.
15. Giving homework/rehearsals after completing 2-5 themes and taking comments related to the courses in the form of activities and reviewing them during the discussion.
- 1st No. Apk, Dream11 Vivo IPL Official Partner Fantasy Sports APK Download
- The state government has provided Rs. 12 thousand, financial help of Rs. 48000 for e-rickshaw
- YONO SBI online mobile banking Application
- 7610 post-Will becomes in Gujarat police department
16. Practice can be in the form of individual or group activities.
17. Teachers can set their own criteria for tracking and monitoring.
18. Prepare a plan before taking a class with Microsoft Tips.
19, Use the DIKSHA portal, syllabus, and other online resources for lesson planning preparation.
20. Keep a record of the number of lessons completed with the attendance of students.
21. Use a variety of reference study materials created by the entire Education, GCERT, and Board of Secondary Education and other online resources.
22. Students should try to give the presentation in the following format created by the teacher during the online class. That is, the slides should be easily readable. b. There should be 5 bullet points, issues on each page. c. Maximum use of picture photos, graphs, chars. d. Avoid angles if possible. e. Font size – Minimum 24 points
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.