Writing HI ‘will bring information of all the schemes of Gujarat government on your WhatsApp
A unique initiative has been taken by BJP’s Technosevi region president CR Patil.
Citizens of the state will now be able to easily access information on various government schemes from home through the WhatsApp helpdesk.
Yesterday, Chief Minister Vijay Rupani inaugurated the WhatsApp Helpdesk under the guidance of BJP state president CR Patil to make all the schemes of the government accessible to the masses.
How to get plan information
- Citizens will have to save ‘081-200000’ number in their mobile and send ‘hi’ message.
- This will be followed by a message, the reply to which will come with a list number of plans by typing ‘0’ (zero).
- Citizens will be informed about the scheme in writing by sending the number of the scheme so that the complete information of the scheme will come through the message.
Thus, this WhatsApp helpdesk has been prepared for the purpose of making all the schemes of the Gujarat government accessible to the masses.
Citizens will have to save ‘0261 2300000‘ number in their mobile and send ‘hi’ message.
Thus, complete information about government schemes will be easily available to the citizens.
It is to be mentioned that many people of Gujarat are not aware of the public welfare schemes implemented by the government.
- Tamara friend nu wtsapp status download karo
- Financial Calculator App
- Whatsapp pan tamaru bank account khali kari shake che
- Dream 11 app for live ipl
So many people are deprived of this benefit.
The initiative has been taken to ensure that more and more people in Gujarat take advantage of this and get complete information about the scheme at a click.