SSC MTS Bharti 2023 : The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a detailed notification For Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar post 2023, SSC has announced a total of 11409+ vacancies of SSC MTS Bharti 2023 , SSC MTS Havaldar 2023 & ssc mts 2023 notification
SSC MTS Bharti 2023 – Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar|
|SSC MTS Last Date||17 February 2023|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
- The Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Age Limit
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS
Age Relaxation As per rules
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved) : 10 years
- PwD (OBC) : 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) : 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof : 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) : 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications : Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST) : Up to 45 years of age
- Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried : Up to 35 years of age
- Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) : Up to 40 years of age
Salary / Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Levek|
|MTS||Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
Application Fee For SSC MTS Notification 2023
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Women / SC / ST / PwBD / ESM Candidates||No Fees|
|Other Categories Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
SSC MTS Selection Process
- The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
How to Apply SSC MTS Bharti 2023 ?
Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website at https://ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, they will have to click on the recruitment link and complete the registration process
- They should submit the required documents
- Cross-check the details and submit the form
- Take its printout for future reference Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for checking if the link for other circles has been activated. Once it is active, the direct link will be updated here as well.
Important Dates SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
- Online Application Start Date : 18-01-2023
- Last Date for Online Application : 17-02-2023
- Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online) : 19-02-2023
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Through Challan : 20-02-2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination : April, 2023
|Official Notification||View Notification|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Our Homepage||Click Here|