Voter card portal : The Digital Voter ID Card is a non-editable secure portable document format (PDF) version of EPIC for download at https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/, or https: //nvsp.in.e-EPIC And there will be a secure QR code with image and demographics such as serial your number, part number, etc.
The updated e-version Voter Digital ID Card(Voter card portal ) is not editable and may be stored with features like a digital lockers, and it can be printed using PDF. Format.
The Election new Commission of India will officially announce the launch of the e-EPIC Electronic Electoral Picture Your Identification Card Program on January 25th National Voters’ Day. The Law Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch the download of a digital voter ID card an electronic version of your identification card for voters on January 25th which is able to be downloaded via either a personal or mobile computer.
The e-EPIC initiative will launch with two stages. The first phase will run from the 25th to 31st of January, all new voters who have requested the voter ID card and have registered their mobile numbers on Form 6 will be able download the electronic EPIC only after authenticating their mobile numbers. Mobile numbers have to be unique and not previously registered on the ECI voter lists.
The second phase will begin at the beginning of February. It is accessible to all voters. The ECI official stated that anyone who has provided their mobile number (link one) are able to download their e-EPIC.
The e-elector identity card (Voter card portal) is not editable digital copy of the identity card that is able to be saved using digital locker-like formats or printed as PDF files according to the PTI report written by Election Commission officials .
Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad will launch the new e-EPIC program and hand out e-EPIC, identity and photo cards for elections in five states to new voters.” the statement of the commission announced on Sunday.
In an announcement the government stated that the process takes a long time print the physical card in order to get it to the voter. the intention is to ensure quicker delivery and more convenient access to the card.
About Voter Helpline App (Voter card portal )
In its ongoing efforts to establish an active democracy within the country The Election Commission of India has developed a mobile app to create an environment of AVD election-related preoccupation. It will also help ensure that educated and ethical voting choices in the nation. Has taken a new initiative. The goal for the application is to serve as one point of contact and information for voters across the nation. App offers the following services to Indian voters
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR E-EPIC?
- All general Voters who have been verified EPIC
- Freshers who have registered between 25th – 31st January 2021.
- Summary revision 2020
- From the 1st February 2021 1st Feb 2021 onwards. All General electors
If you don’t already have an account make an account using your email address or mobile number.
If already a user, sign in and then select the Download e-EPIC.
The download service will be accessible on January 25 at 11.14 am.
Other identification documents like Aadhaar card driving license, and PAN card are also accessible as digital formats. This is the first time in Special Summary revision in 2020 when authorities will release the voter ID card in digital format.
How do I find the character of E-EPIC?
- General voters who have an EPIC valid
- Between January 25 and 31, 2021 New voters must be registered from January 25 to 31.
- Special summary revision during 2020
- After 1 February 2021 The day after that, all general elections will be held.
- It is an uneditable secured portable document format (PDF) version of EPIC (approximately 250 KB) which can be downloaded from mobile devices or on a desktop computer with self-printing. The voter could then save a card to their smartphone, transfer it onto Digi Locker or print it and
- You can laminate it yourself. It is not in conjunction with it being a PVC EPIC being issued for new registration.
How can you download your voter ID card on the internet?(Voter card portal )
- Visit the official website for the election.
- Simply click on “Apply online for registration of new voter ID card” Form 6, which gives you the opportunity to apply as an individual voter.
- If you are a new user, you’ll be required to input basic information like your name, age, and gender.
- You will be asked for the address of your residence as well as your the status of your marriage.
- The next stage, you’ll be required to enter the information of two persons who pledge to support you. You will then be asked to input their personal details as well as your voter ID information.
- When you’ve completed all the steps above after which you will be required to provide all the supporting documents like your identity proof as well as proof of address to finish the process of nomination.
- You will then receive an application number to your phone as well as an email address.
- You can make use of your application number to examine for the ID of your voter.
- Once the card is uploaded on the website, click”Download. “Download” button to get the copy of the newly created election card.
Important Link for Voter card portal
What are the steps to download E-EPIC?
Register / Login on Voter Card Portal
Click Download e-EPIC on the menu navigation.
Enter EPIC Number or Form Reference Number
Verify using OTP sent to your mobile number that you registered if your mobile is registered at Eroll
Voter card portal
You’re reading Kirtithakkar — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, Gadgets, and Religion news day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Kirtithakkar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.